ActivePresenter is a Audio & Multimedia::Presentation Tools software developed by Atomi Systems, Inc.. After our trial and test, the software was found to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for ActivePresenter: ActivePresenter is an all-in-one screen recorder, screencast video editor and rapid elearning authoring software.
With fast, smart screen capture technology and a powerful authoring environment, ActivePresenter includes all the tools needed to record a presentation, annotate and easily convert the output to video (AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV), interactive HTML5 simulations, or other document formats (PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, HTML).
Output can also be packed into SCORM or xAPI compliant package to import and use in most Learning Management Systems (LMS).
New Features & Enhancements in ActivePresenter 6:
- xAPI (formerly Tin Can API) support for HTML5 output.
- Slide pools and slide randomization (question pool and question randomization).
- Blur effect for video (for hiding sensitive information).
- Survey interactions (no correct/incorrect evaluation).
- Likert (Rating scale) quiz type.
- New type of interaction: Button.
- HTML iframe and YouTube annotations.
- Auto layout mode for questions.
- HTML5 Output Enhancements.
Visit https://atomisystems.com/activepresenter for more details you can download ActivePresenter 6.1.3 free now.